Monday 2 January 2012

What's the problem?

Learn to express problems and offer solutions!




I'm cold!

I'm hot!

I've got a headache!
I've got a temperature!

I've got a stomach ache!


I feel sick!

Here is a list of suggestions to help these people with problems.
Match the suggestion with the problem!

Go to the toilet!


Have a sandwich!


Have a glass of water!


Put a sweater on!


Take your sweater off!


Eat a yogurt!


Take an aspirin and go to bed!


Stop listening to music and lie down!



OK, Now YOU act out a 3-person sketch with problems and solutions.
For example, change the underlined words in this sketch!


Mum : Oh, there you are. What's the problem?

Child 1: I've got a headache and I'm hungry.

Mum : Well, have a snack and an aspirin.

Child 1: Thanks, Mum.

Child 2 : What about me?

Mum : What's the problem? Are you hungry?

Child 2 : No, I'm not Mum, but I'm very thirsty and hot.

Mum: Well have a big glass of cold water.

Children 2: Thanks Mum.




1) A medical visit.

Watch the video

Where is he?
a) At the dentist's.
b) At the doctor's.
c) In his bathroom.
d) In his bedroom.

Why is he at the doctor's?

a) He's got a temperature.
b) He's got a headache.
c) For vaccination shots.
d) For dental treatment.



2) What's the problem?

Watch the video and find the correct answer.

a) His mum is sick.
b) He is lost.
c) He is in love.
d) He has got no money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to Mrs Locke here! (anonymous users)