Wednesday 11 April 2012

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? (Present BE +ing or present continuous or progressive)

Actions in the present or near future

LESSON (in French)

I'm having a bath. I can't open the door!

They are arriving tonight at 10pm.

Try the test



More training

What is he doing?

What are you doing? Game








Excuse me, what are you doing? (Street survey)




Meet Laurie. What is she doing? What has she got?


Check your listening comprehension with
the two lovers test,
the couch potato test,
family photo test, and the
horse test


Click on verbs 1 - questions - treasure chest!


Can you make sentences with the present continuous?



The football game! can you score a goal? A game for 1 or 2 players









Time to sing!



PLAY: FLING THE TEACHER!







Lots of people doing lots of things (difficulty ***!)



A quick test to check!

Play the pirate game!

20 comments:

  1. g pa compris le texte loreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello !
    for the lesson ( in french ), I understood
    and for the exercise also,the exercise is very very easy and very good!!
    good bye:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello mrs Locke!!
    I looked the vidéo (roadrunner video)
    It's well !
    by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I looked the video (excuse me,what are you doing? street survey)
    it's well
    by

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello ,I looked the video (Meet Laurie. What is she doing? What has she got?)and it's very good!!
    *by

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the game of football is very well

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello!!
    I looked and I sing a song
    I love it !!
    and it's very very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello mrs locke I take the game of play fling the teacher it's very very very good and and very easy
    I love it !!
    by by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello mrs locke!!
    I looked the video of :lots of people doing lots of things
    it's very good!!
    good by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello !!
    I take the exercise of a quick test to check!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maissa67 (She'sLoves'Selena!)Wednesday, 11 April, 2012

    I love the game fling you teacher except thet the girl or boy is ugly hiihii!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mrs Locke! I have not done the exercise on page 82 you said because it was necessary that we listen on your computer

    ReplyDelete
  13. the audio documents are on pronote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Locke! The blog puts sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist this is normal ??? =(

      Delete
  14. Do you still could get exercise? They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm agree with maissa !! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, you mean! It's a verb! Have a great holiday and remember to revise for the big challenge

      Delete
  16. Mrs. Locke since I 'm in your site progresses I thank you for everything and it's Ahlem Sejil of the 6°4.

    ReplyDelete

Write to Mrs Locke here! (anonymous users)